Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Break Vacation





I am going to start my trip in Childress and I am heading to Chicago Illinois. . It is approximately 1,007 miles from Childress to Chicago. In Chicago I would go to the famous Wrigley field to catch a couple of games. After that i would Head down to the Navy Pier and then out to the Sears tower.After I leave Chicago I am going to head for Florida. It is approximately 1365 miles from Chicago to Miami Florida which is my next destination. In Miami i am going to head down to the beach, then to the Miami Seaquarium, and also down to the Miami Zoo.

After I leave Florida i am going to head west to New Orleans. It is 836 miles from Miami to New Orleans. In New Orleans i am going to Bourbon street for Mardi Gras. I would also eat alot of Cajun Food.

After my Journey to New Orleans i am heading back to the great state of Texas and head down to South Padre Island. In south Padre i am going to hang out on the beach again and rest so i can get ready for my ride back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment